At Martley CE Pre-School we provide childcare of the highest quality, where children feel welcome and are valued as individuals.
We are a registered eco-setting, with a qualified Forest School Leader providing weekly Forest School sessions.
We are also proud to employ a graduate leader with Early Years Teacher Status.
We are registered with OFSTED and all staff hold a current DBS check, and First Aid certificate.
Our key person system gives each member of staff a particular responsibility for a few children. This special adult will help your child to settle into Pre-School and progress in their holistic development. They will liaise with parents and any other professionals that your child may see regularly.
The Pre-School uses the Early Years Foundation Stage, which is the statutory curriculum for all children aged birth to five years. This document is also used in reception class at Primary School.
One of the most popular activities is ‘Wellie Wednesday’, this is a wonderful link to Martley CE Primary School, as reception children continue to have ‘Forest School’ mornings held by the same staff. This ensures that the children have smooth transition from pre-school to primary school.
Martley CD Pre-School staff
- Mrs Kathryn Norgrove PGCEC BA (Hons) EYPS(Manager & Early years teacher)
- Mrs Joanne Stratford (Deputy manager / SENCO)
- Miss Laura Lillis (Deputy SENCO)
- Mrs Mary Griffiths (Assistant)
- Miss Stella Card (Maternity leave )
- Mr Ryan Norgrove (Assistant )
- Miss Alison Norgrove (Assistant)
- Ms Kim Reeves (Out of School Supervisor)
- Mr Andrew Massey (Safeguarding and Prevent) contact Tel: 01886 888201
Martley C.E Pre-School also has student placements from the Chantry High School, Worcester College of Technology and the University of Worcester.
Martley C. E Primary School
Tel : 01886 889127
email : firstname.lastname@example.org